Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Two Way Letter - Lust

              ::This is a two way letter to and channeled by the universe, written in Early Spring of 2016. The issue is posed in writing to [a higher self or the universe, whatever you may choose], then, after a brief period of meditation, the answer comes and is responded in writing; on the same paper, with the same pen, in the same hand, but a different consciousness. For lack of a better term to refer to such a state of consciousness without creating any type of prejudice, I will, for all intents and purposes, call it God::


      Dear God,

As I continue my life, day to day, I find myself acting on certain defects. At this moment, what might be the strongest is Lust. I've asked previously for you to remove this obsession with sex, for the obsession to be validated, to remove the power which bare skin has over me.

I wish not to run foolishly into another physical relationship and end up harming the other party involved. I do not want to lie and manipulate just to satisfy, be it temporarily, my sexual desires. Certainly, as far as I can understand, the libido is not to easily 'removed'. What can I do to lessen these urges? How can I ensure that I will not act on them? How do I let go of this obsession? How do I surrender to my powerlessness over women? Is it possible to grow to a point where interaction with a woman, clothed or not, does not bare the intention of sexual intercourse?

How do I only see you in them, without seeing a sexual object, or as any type of object, but as the essence of you? How do I see them as unity with you - as no different than I?

-------------------

      Dear Michael,

These, of which you would call women, are your companions.

They live by your side, as a part of the human race. They too have the right to live without being subjugated, demoralized, diminished, desecrated. Rather than these things, which you and all others have once done, consecrate them.

Know that in my heart, they, too, serve a divine purpose - they play a role in manifesting heaven unto earth.

Know that within your heart, which is but within mine, lies the same love which is in theirs. The act, or thought, of cherishing anything other than that, is but cherishing a perception which sees them for less than what they are.



These, of which you would call women, are your sisters.

They are of the same blood, the same flesh and bone, the same life essence, which is of me. They are your family, which I am the totality of - the mother, and the father. It is of my flesh, bone, and blood, and of my love, in which you both live.

Know that within your heart, which is but within mine, if you argue that one of you, whether male or female, is less than another, I will be at war with myself.

Know that within my heart, which encompasses all things - which beats only itself, unto itself - that there is no true separation between you, your brothers, and your sisters.



These, of which you would call women, are but yourself in a different form.

They arise into your reality from the same foundation of truth, which is formless. There is no form, no image, no difference between you and any other, except the veils which you consciously place over your own eyes.

Know that within my heart, which is tethered to all life, and of which tethers all life to itself, when you choose to see life as different or less that yourself, then, not only do you deprive that one part of life the blood of which it thrives from - that is of my heart, my blood, my love - but you deprive yourself of the same - my heart, my blood, my love. You are a vein in which my blood flows to the next vital point, keeping the whole system alive.

Know that within your heart, which is but the whole of mine, and within their hearts, which is also the whole of mine, if you see each other as different or less than as I created you, you will be as war with yourselves.



---------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment