Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Untitled

           ::These are untitled song lyrics written in the winter of 2012::



Looking in the eyes of every 
Human in disguise from every
Truth below the skies of every one

Of that above the grave of every
Past we couldn’t save or every
Wrong choice that was made at every step

I realize-
That which is the sky is you and me

And in your eyes-
Lies that which keeps me spinning slowly

In this perpetual existence of 
Separating distance from
All the love in paradise

And I see something clearer 
As I look into the mirror
The callings not much sounder than the price
So just lend me your ear
And throw away your fears,
To see the fire’s not much different from the ice

I realize-
That which I despise is just like me.
And I cry
To learn that it’s a simple tendency

Oh to Love---
Or to Hate --- Myself

Looking in the eyes of every
Human in disguise of every
Truth below the skies of every one

Of all, there’s one I crave so heavy
For her the world I’ll save from every
Wrong choice one could make at every step

So tonight
Tonight becomes everlasting Love
So tonight
Tonight Becomes Everlasting Love

Oh love----

No comments:

Post a Comment